Sunday, January 20, 2008

Technology!!!!!!

Well I have now had a look at Flickr, it looks good although I didn't want to put any photo's on there at the moment although it may be a good place to store photo's for my friends interstate and overseas to keep them up to date. I had a go at that Gizmo site on friday afternoon and I was tripping the light fantastic with Nicholas Cage then the computer restarted and I lost it so I decided not to do it again. I have been thinking about something to post about Technology and I was thinking that even though we now have a library blog, it is mainly about happenings in Callaghan, maybe we should keep up with the students and maybe have a Myspace or Facebook site, that way maybe we could get more comments on things about the library and what is boring or what is working, as I think the students would be more inclined to post on something like that than to have to go through the process of putting a suggestion on the Newcat site. Anyway just a thought.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The MySpace/FaceBook idea is interesting. If that is what students are used to commenting on then maybe your right and they would feel comfortable about commenting in that area. They can comment on the blog site but I don't know if they do.